Sabtu, 11 Juni 2011

Reflection 12

This week, Riska gave us Cadbury wow!!!!! But I did not get any… this week, we only had 4 people performing their teacher-time. Mas Kecap and JB were absent so, we went home early..

About Riska’s material, it was good. She provides colorful picture, series of picture and asked us to give instructions. But she must pay attention to her hand writing. Riska also only chose some students to answer and she seemed to ignore me.. I think as a teacher she should give equal chances to all of her students. I felt ignored but that was okay for me, because I was her friends, but if she really teaches, she should think about equal chances more.

About Siwi, she was as usual great, Pauline and Rei also. Well, Rei now had given more clearer instruction, compared to her previous performance. They were all great!

1 komentar:

  1. well...did you get chocolate from riska? i hope i could get that..but i didn't get the chocolate because all of the questions are answered by deta so she got a lot of chocolate..hahah. I agree with you yos..all of our friends were good. They gave their best to teach us.. :D

    BalasHapus